Total calories burned

@marco69h . Not done yet . Loads more to do here .
I have calibrated this one a bit closer to the Data that is coming from my Samsung Health App . I think they take into account other Activity Data so it will be interesting at the end of the day . Thank you for Kick starting the Topic .

Yes, yes, of course, there is a lot to edit. In my opinion, the crucial thing is to take into account the hight and weight that everyone puts into the basic information and from that the number of calories during the day develops. I adjusted the base value to the average steps of 1800 (what is my height in mm :slight_smile: ) and the difference compared to samsung healt is +30 kcal per day in watches.

1 Like

Yeah that is a good metric Height in MM . I just adjusted the watch above to the same . 1800 . So just to be clear that is the Estimated Number of Kcal burned per day.

TOTAL ((round(((#DWFHS#)/360)*1800))+(round((#ZSC#/23))))

So the only variables are .
1800 is height in MM as estimate of Kcal burned per day.
23 is the estimated Steps Per Kcal . ( strangely quite near step length in Inches )
:rofl:

You won’t believe it, but now it’s coming 1: 1 against Samsung Health :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Using your Formula, 0 Steps = 1139 Calories burned :rofl:

1 Like

Cool . Even a Clock that is broken shows the correct time twice a day. :full_moon_with_face:

With your simple143 I would rather see the battery gauge emptying out . I can show you a thing to go from green to red while that happens If you like.
Sadly while I have barometer on my watch I do not get it on Facer Faces. I would love to make a Barometer and play with Altitude , one of my favourite subjects. Your small text is a tiny bit small for me but that is down to the Old Focus Puller that lives in my Eye Balls . I love the font you have used for the Digital time . Nixie Look is Nice.

1 Like

Ha Ha . I will check that . What Time of Day ?

Current time

1 Like

Yeah my friend Gizmo I see it as eleven minutes past three . It is an estimate of how many Kcal would be burned at if you just stayed in bed all day . :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

I am so desperately sorry I thought I was talking to Marco .
You Know me struggling to read the names .

Outta Here Gif 01

1 Like

russellcresser: thank you. I’m also older, but I can see the letters well :slight_smile: Altimeter: I use the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, the altimeter is displayed. So it shows me right? Not quite.

Oh no Please don’t Go. :joy:

So no Replay then . If you miss the trick that is it . That is one way of Leaving the Room . Did you Put the text on there Sir ?

ezgif.com-gif-maker

1 Like

ALL GOOD

Sorry I have saved the one with the Bad Words in and I am going to show it to Teacher.

1 Like

lmfao Rusty Gif 01

1 Like

:1st_place_medal: :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Bored Gif 01

1 Like

Got a few drinks on the Shelf. Putting my head down now. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ha ha ha Gif 01

1 Like

LOL

You just needed to ask… It’s not a secret, I’m glad to share it. :upside_down_face:

Here is the formula I used:
(round((((#DH#*60)+#DUm#)*1.23)+(#ZSC#/20)))

Best of luck!

3 Likes