Total calories burned

Thanks for the share @masterboyhr :+1:
That still gives me 969 Calories Burned for Zero Steps and only 1469 for 10,000 Steps :thinking:

1 Like

After a Google search for how many calories are burned after 10,000 Steps, I altered a previous Text I had for an approximate Calories Burned count. Here’s what I found on Google and my altered Text Tag that does represent that amount -
Google:
Despite the wide range of variables that contribute to the calculation, there are a few general rules. For instance, most people claim you burn 500 calories for every 10,000 steps. Slightly more specific, someone my age but weighing only 155lbs will burn less — approximately 400 calories – walking 10,000 steps at a brisk pace.
Text TAG/Formula:
((round((33.575)/200))*(round(#ZSC#/80)))
Whether this is accurate or not is totally dependent on “pace, weight, body fat percentage, and age
But I suppose this statement sounds about right, and if it is,
then my TAG/Formula does represent that -
eg

1 Like

You are too fixated on steps.

The formula calculates “living calories” + “walk calories”.

For example, I burn about 500 calories during my sleep.
If I do not do anything during the day, no steps, no workout, I’ll burn about 1800 calories per day.

There is no magic formula to fit everybody so any formula is, at best, good enough.

If you weight 100 kg you will burn more calories than a 50 kg person. Moving 100 kg needs more energy than moving 50 kg.
That’s why Google Fit and Samsung Health calculate better: they know your weight, age…

Hope it helps.
Best of luck!

6 Likes