[Tutorial] Digital Time: Separate images for each number (no font)

Well done .

2 Likes

Here is attempt number 2 with this process.
This one literally took me all day to create.
The majority of that time of course was spent trying to track down all the appropriate elements (at least as close as I could find).
The actual steps with actually putting the face together was a little easier this time. So that’s good.
I wanted to have some kinda blood splatter or dripping blood element. But I couldn’t really find anything that quite worked right.
At least not without having to buy the image.
[]()

2 Likes

Not sure why mine always wants to show up twice.

2 Likes

Carefull with your masking or font size. You’ve got some “bleeding” around the edges. Might just be the zero, five & seven digits:

Looks great though! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Believe me I do notice that little blemish.
I cut out the individual numbers from a picture that holds all of the numbers via Paint. And unfortunately I have not mastered the ability of getting rid of the corners.
Or is there a trick to it that I don’t know about?
Also thank you for the compliment.

2 Likes

For some bits you just have to get the Eraser out . Then you decide you need a touch screen or a Wacom Tablet . :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yes, exactly. But I am only satisfied with 1 background eraser tool called Corel Paint Shop Pro. I have not found an equivalent 

What do you use?

2 Likes

To answer your question in part . I use Autodesk Sketchbook Pro . The Colour Fill Button has a good tolerance slider . But Gizmo pointed me to a Web App Background Removal tool which is pretty good but has no settings . Sadly I can not afford a decent package and find Gimp and things too complex . Although I have used to for a couple of advanced things .

2 Likes

That actually works quite well! Thanks!

2 Likes

Actually I think it works very well - I like it!

1 Like

OI amigo,
Como Ă© possĂ­vel criar esse modelo de nĂșmeros e forma divers? Ou entĂŁo onde podemos baixar da internet?
Obrigado

1 Like

This is actually a WIP . Just to say thanks again to @petruuccios . I was feeling daunted about putting the 12/24 hrs in . I made the template some time ago . Now we have #DbZ# and it works with == , it turned out to be a copy and paste job. A big shout out for the Master .

I’ve definitely had fun with this, since I finally figured it out. one of my favourites is using Leonardo DiCaprio as god, and using a flame texture with a font.

1 Like

or this Marilyn Monroe one with a Diamond font.

1 Like