1 Like

Great.
thank you
I am currently preparing my graphics.
I’ll test that right away.

The idea with the ring is also good.
But in the ring, as always, I have the battery

1 Like

Me too. The ring only fills to the battery level. Play with the preview in inspector mode.

1 Like

Ah
Yes cool, I see it now.
This is a great gimmick

I think about how I can best use it.

Great help

2 Likes

If you are so nice, can you explain the code of the battery ad?
It works as I imagine it.
But I would like to understand why … :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry to chip in on this at the end . Brilliant work . Team Spirit thing it seems to me . Just , I think you could make the slot for the Battery Blood a little Wider :::)))

The battery display is currently as wide as with the last digital clean.
This has proven to be easy to read and has not proven distracting.

Yes, in this case a somewhat wider display would be interesting.
But I would have to edit about 100 objects to the file.

I keep the advice in my head

1 Like

What is used for the fill: (clamp((#DWE#-1)/1,0,#BLN#/100))
You use clamp to keep a value between 2 values. So clamp(number,min,max):

• clamp(-1.0,0,1) = 0
  • clamp( 0.0,0,1) = 0
  • clamp( 0.1,0,1) = 0.1
  • clamp( 0.9,0,1) = 0.9
  • clamp( 1.0,0,1) = 1
  • clamp( 2.0,0,1) = 1

#DWE# is seconds since wake. So #DWE#-1 means it starts counting at -1, but the clamp keeps it at 0 until it is > 0 (so this is the delay after which it starts).

#BLN# is the battery level number, a number between 0 and 100. Since the progress fill is a number between 0 and 1, you have to divide it by 100.
Using that as the max in the clamp makes a battery level of 50 clamped from 0 to 0.5

In addition: the /1 is not needed here, because you only use 1 second
The clamp in the other progress is wrong, it should have max 1

5 Likes

Thanks @ThaMattie, you saved me some trouble with explaining :slight_smile:

I only add: if the first bar should fill slower (like for example (clamp(#DWE#/2, 0,1))) the second bar would fill like (clamp((#DWE#-2)/6,0,#BLN#/100)) - it has to start 2 seconds later (#DWE#-2) and since it is circular and therefore longer, I would make it even slower, like (#DWE#-2)/6.

Of course, nobody stares on the watch for so long in total, but have the circular bar filled in just one second seems too fast for me.

2 Likes

Well
I first translate all the explanations and then think about the topic.
Since coding is not my favorite topic, it will probably take a little. :rofl:

Thank you

2 Likes

Mine Watch is only visible for 5 seconds.
Hence the short terms

1 Like

Damn, Im going for short vacation (national day in poland)… cant wait to play with that :see_no_evil: Thank you @ThaMattie @petruuccios ! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m not sure I got all of this right, but I have the times as I feel right.

bar: - 0.5 sec delayed start - 1.5 sec filling

Battery display: - 2 sec delayed start - 2 sec filling to 100%

I still don’t really understand how the symmetrical filling of the battery display works.
and how exactly the starting point is determined.

2 Likes

@SR-Design.vision . Hey Sorry . I don’t know why I kind of assumed inner and outer were two different PNG and it would be a matter of scaling them . All looking very good .

I should let @ThaMattie answer about the battery fill . But it is a balance between Rotation and Filling . There is no start position as such as it so moving all the time . Arc Progress Fills Clockwise Or Anti depending on selection or Tag Maths .

2 Likes

Brilliant educational learning thread thanks guys :+1:
Don’t for get that instead of a Progress Bar you can always use a shape, such as the arc, size it as required, and then add your TAGs to the Height or Width to make it grow :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah What He Said . Different Colour Background ETC :::)))

2 Likes

I’m just trying to figure out how to get a pointer to do a full swing and then go back to the correct value.

example: it is 8:45 am
The hour hand rotates rapidly from 0 to 11 and then back to 8

that’s as far as I’ve come

2 Likes

Looks like you got it to me . The other Guys talk about Parking their Hands . So you seem to be Un / parking them . You could search the community .I am sure someone with more knowledge will come and help a lot are still at Work at the moment .

There is stuff like this

(interpAccel(#Ds#, 0, 60, 2))

Which gives really Cool Motion but I am Out of My Depth Here .

My Word That test is So Cool I want that watch as it is .

As Gizmo Says This is turning out to be one of the Best Topics Ever . No Idiots Hijacking it to be Abusive .

Topic Bookmarked.

1 Like

I think I will use this fill effect on all future watches with a battery indicator like this.

btw: this start function of the pointer is known from speedometer, tachometer and similar in sports cars.
without ignition pointer to zero
ignition - pointer jumps very high once and then goes to the real value.

OK
I can get the start and finish of the pointer…
0 - #DWFSS#

but how can i…
0 - 330° - 0 - #DWFSS#

2 Likes

4 Likes