Weather not loading? Is it just me?

For the last 4-5 days I’m having problems with weather data.

In 70% syncs it just does not show, or shows just a part of data.
In 30% syncs it updates like always.

Same thing with my watchfaces and other designer’s watchfaces.

Do you have the same problem or is it just me?
Any ideas how to solve it?
All basics are as always, location is on, wifi is on, tried to reinstal companion app, I mean I did everything I could think of.

Any ideas? I never had this problem.
Does it work normally for you?

Screenshot_20230531_093855_sysui

3 Likes

I had an issue too yesterday. Only just now it seems to work again…

4 Likes

I raised a question wit Little Labs. Each time I swap any Face, Facer or Google the Weather Data is wiped. It takes about half an hour for it to come back. For me it dose come back. I am not surprised that swapping to a Google Face wipes it but I am certain swapping a Facer Face before did not. It seems to me these days an update to the software does not bring Improvements.

2 Likes

I was testing different faces yesterday and thought my watch had an issue. Switching between faces now, confirms this phenomenon. That is pretty annoying …

3 Likes

OK, so I’m not crazy. Thank you.

I don’t know what’s going on. I synced one watchface yesterday, no problem, I thought the problem was gone.
Today I cannot sync any watchface, none works.

Maybe one of the partners can send a support request (nobody answers to my tickets).
Linlay, can you maybe do something about it?

2 Likes

Some times if you invoke @Facer_Official on a topic it gets bit more Attention. @Linlay is wonderful for turning up in these Topics but gets a lot of Flack.

2 Likes

Hi all! I had an issue syncing yesterday as well. I have not tried yet today. My guess is that the last update had a problem so they were trying to tweak a few things on the list. Yesterday was the first day after a long holiday weekend in the US, so maybe things will literally be up to speed later today. Otherwise, the only thing I can suggest is to send a support request. I know staff is aware of the weather problem.

3 Likes

Thank you Linlay.

OK, it’s important that problem is recognized.
Hope it will be solved soon.

2 Likes

They are a few hours behind my time zone, so I don’t expect much action for a while. It’s still the middle of the night for the guys who have to fix things.

@russellcresser the flack here is mild compared to the nasty invective in the Facebook group. There seem to be a lot of members in that group who never grew up.

4 Likes

I not sure why the call it Social Media. It always becomes Antisocial.

4 Likes

@russellcresser @Linlay
I’ve always wondered why social media seems to attract so many antisocial people. You can be anything on the internet you want to be, so why do so many choose to be BUTTHEADS?!?!

5 Likes

Most likely there is an insecurity component involved. Either they are the “children” who misbehave in order to draw attention to themselves and/or their mothers never told them, “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.” I see that there is a discussion at the FB group about the weather problem and a temporary workaround.

3 Likes

Oi,
Bom dia, tarde ou noite para todos!
Podem me indicar algum local onde possa conseguir imagens do clima nesse estilo e, se possível numa ordem?
Na tradução de línguas as mensagens ficam diferentes?
Desde já me desculpem pelo abuso!

Hi, Good morning, afternoon or evening everyone!
Can you point me to a place where I can get pictures of the weather in that style and, if possible, in an order?
Are the messages different when translating languages?
Sorry in advance for the abuse!

Some weather icons here…

1 Like

No caso é necessário que eu abra um para o clima diurno e outro para o noturno?

In case it is necessary that I open one for the daytime climate and another for the nighttime?

sorry, I do not know, never did anything with night time weather…

1 Like

Sem problema meu amigo fico agradecido por seu auxilio e atenção!
Vou ver se consigo alguma orientação aqui no grupo…valeu mesmo!!!

No problem my friend I am grateful for your help and attention! I’ll see if I can get some guidance here in the group…thanks!!!

christianfernandes38
use

for opacity:

$#DISDAYTIME#=true?0:100$
picture/text will NOT be shown during the day, will be shown after the sunset

$#DISDAYTIME#=true?100:0$
picture/text WILL be shown during the day

You can do the same for X or Y coordinates (if you want to show/hide .gif you cannot use opacity).

1 Like

Certo mas isso eu utilizo na parte do clima certo?
No caso, eu tenho que criar dois ícones, ou seja, um para dia e outro para a noite?

Right but I use this in the weather part right?
In case, I have to create two icons, ie one for day and one for night?

Apenas faça exatamente como eu fiz e funcionará.

Just do it exactly like I have done it and it will work.

1 Like