Weather with the arm

Hello friends, is there a way to show the weather with the arm?

1 Like

Sure, but you would have to work with the weather codes.

See this forum.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for Flagging that Topic Tom . ( Bookmarked ) I had not seen that before . A real Day One Topic . I myself am at fault for not searching . All this stuff has been covered already .
@Pala you will need a multi conditional line and equate a weather code to an angle . if you need more help you will get it .

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, actually an example would not be bad. Because I’m so confused :smiley:

3 Likes

I look at the screen and it looks at me :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello, yes there is way. As Tom said, you will have to use the weather codes to control the hand rotation.
Depends how you arrange the weather conditions around what portion of circle.

For example if you use full circle like this,

the rotation for hand will be controlled with formula like this
$#WCCI#==01?0:$$#WCCI#==02?42:$$#WCCI#==03?105:$$#WCCI#==04?153:$$#WCCI#==09?193:$$#WCCI#==10?228:$$#WCCI#==11?260:$$#WCCI#==13?293:$$#WCCI#==50?323:$

7 Likes

Please wait a bit . I am on my mobile phone . Soon as I hey on my Laptop I will send you something . You have to decide quite soon the order your Icons will be in and the angle of the Arc . I will assume 180 degrees . OK I have just seen your Dail . you have no Idea how much easier that make it . Well done .

4 Likes

You’re amazing man, I’ll try this

4 Likes

Cavalry is Here :::)))

4 Likes

I’m grateful my friend
I am waiting

4 Likes

I arranged the pictures according to this example. Thank you very much, my friend.

5 Likes

Peter leads the Cavalry . He has Cracked it for you .

3 Likes

you are great friends :smiley:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind, since the original question seems to be solved, I moved the whole topic to resource category, so I don’t need to duplicate my answer there.

6 Likes
4 Likes

This’ll do the temp
(0+(#WCT#*3.6))

3 Likes

Here a temperature scale and code for Fahrenheit and Celsius:

Hand rotation: $#UNITSYS#=IMPERIAL?(#WCT#*1.5-90):(#WCT#*3-30)$

Picture (it is white…):

4 Likes

Fantastic Tom @tom.vannes . Thank you . Reversible Formula Fantastic . See I have inverted my Forum screen . Great for showing resources . This Topic is becoming a Tutorial .

3 Likes

Here some more temperature gauges.

Temperature hand Celcius: (clamp((#WCT#*2.4),-90,90))
Temperature hand Fahrenheit:(clamp((#WCT#*1.25-40),-90,90))

Use opacity to show/hide gauge and hands (if you want them separate, otherwise as above in a single formula): $#UNITSYS#=IMPERIAL?100:0$

RND_W1_TC
RND_W1_TCW
RND_W1_TF
RND_W1_TFW
REQRIM1W1_RIM_TC
REQRIM1W1_RIM_TF

3 Likes