What face do you have on YOUR watch?

I remember these type of watches years ago you would pay big bucks for … Love the face! For me it is a bit nostalgic. Remind me of divers watches.

3 Likes

OMG! I just noticed the satellite animation you have there on your moon!! So cool!
There is a lot going on. I see a lot of astronomy, but I would have to actually research your watchface to figure it out! You are trying to make me think :exploding_head:

2 Likes

It is a simple story about the Relationship of the Sun and the Moon. There are many astronomical clocks around the world with everthing on. I had to confine my adventure to what you see. . I would not have been able to Achive any of it without the help of the Facer Community.
We can see so far ahead sitting on the Sholders of Giants. :blush:

4 Likes

I am probably way off, but is this how much the sun reflects off the moon and what we see on the earth? It looks like you have the phases of the moon under the 12.
Like the angles projected?

2 Likes

Yeah. The Moon is on there twice. The one chasing the sun arround tells you roughly where it is in the sky, when the Quarter Moon is etc. The phases show you what it looks like. I have combined the two in another Face but that means the Moon is a bit small. Do please Inspect and come back if there is anything I can explain. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

After doing the screen capture for the current face I was wearing. I realized that one of my private faces I never ended up wearing. So, I published it and made this new one to take it’s place. I’ve been wearing this one now for the last day or so and am really liking it. :grin:

Capture

4 Likes

Forgot to include my favorite: recreation of a vintage Soviet chronograph issued to air force graduates.
Chrono controls @2 and @4, lock @center spindle. Adjustable outer dial (under the glass in original watch, with its own separate crown) used for various purposes including setting a timezone marker. Adjust ±15 minutes @12 and @6, reset @9.

5 Likes

Not a creator, just a user.

I change faces almost daily, trying to find ones I like with the features I want and don’t want is challenging and fun but

I keep going back to one Russell created for me

4 Likes

Oooooh LIKE IT! Very easy to read and great info!

2 Likes

I do like the vintage! Very nice, indeedy! Spiffy!

2 Likes

I am like you, not a creator. How fortunate you are to have a watch that has such variation! Love the weather circle! I am watching it change, and that is so cool!

Your watchface is very nice and clear. I love those.

3 Likes

@alwaysbusy4family

If you decide to sync it, tilt it toward you
Tells you where the weather is gotten from
Also the top right circle is a compass

2 Likes

I’m considering remaking it on my main account and publishing it. I’ll probably change it up a little, but it won’t be much.

3 Likes

Ooooh! Let me know! That is an apple face, isn’t it?

3 Likes

I am going to Chip in here. It is an Apple Face but it can MAGicaly apperar on WearOS and Tizen. :rofl::+1:

@alwaysbusy4family Sorry I forget are you on Apple or Google.

2 Likes

If you are replying to me, sadly, mine will only work with an Apple phone and a WearOS watch other than the Samsung Galaxy 4. On an Apple watch nothing in the time area will update correctly.

2 Likes

I am using New Lexanni face watch. It has dual time zones. I need to know how I can set different times zones.

2 Likes

You will need to contact the creator of that watch face and ask how to change time zones. The easist way to contact them would be to go to the page where the watch face is and at the bottom click the comments button and write them a comment with your question.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @dmalemusa

2 Likes

Welcome to the facer community. I had a look at that face. It is not Dual Time Zone it is Dual time 12 /24 hrs. 24 hrs above and 12 hrs for the Main. Ther are settable time zone faces. A lot of them are Analogue. Happy hunting. If you are not sure come back to us. As you first line of enquiry alwayys try the Designer in comments. You will be surprised how keen they are for any comment and quick to respond. If thery are not sleeping. It is the lifes blood of the Craft.

1 Like