Will Facer work with Samsung Watch 4 (WearOS 3)?

I also inquired about a refund due to this issue. Paid for premium and plus, $25 USD, before I realized it’s effectively useless as is. Facer looks like it could be awesome, if it worked.

All I’ve heard back was a fairly generic “we’re working on it”.

1 Like

I thought I was doing something wrong. None of the facer watch faces show the right step data. Hope they fix it soon

1 Like

Hope this issue gets rectified soon. A lot of faces I would love to use but the issue with info like steps and heart rate not syncing properly. I will stick to the stock faces for now.

1 Like

I was so use to tizen watch faces. Just install and use. Everything sync perfectly. Lost all my faces when I switched to GW4. Thought Facer would be the answer. Still hoping.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping the Facer people will get their act together soon. Seems to me they’ve had plenty of time to identify the problem; now they just have to fix it. I’d sure hate to try and go back to Galaxy Watch Designer (or whatever they are calling it now.)

Come on Facer let us know what is going on and what you are doing to fix the problem!

1 Like

I’m kind of surprised they have been silent on the matter. Seen watch faces I want to buy but not until the problem is fixed.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Sorry for the radio silence on this. We’re actively working on this issue with both Google and Samsung and hope to be able to share some good news soon. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Thanks🤞

Any update when health metrics will sync across for the Samsung watch4?

1 Like

Hoping this gets fixed! Love the faces but inaccurate step counter is frustrating!

1 Like

I too have the GW4. A good work around is to choose the fossil q venture. This works 100% no lag issues works a charm

Hey @acmcglynn, are you saying that if in the Facer app settings you choose the fossil q venture as your watch that this makes health/weather data on the GW4 behave properly??

1 Like

That doesn’t work, I tried setting it to fossil q wearing the SW4, but the steps are still off.

2 Likes

Hi @e430benz98
Me too i would have liked to buy GW4, but i know that is full of glitches and bugs. Sensors, notifications and so on, and it seems that Samsung is unable to fix them.
For this reason I decided to hold on tight my reliable GW3.
I will buy GW4 if and when i will read that all has been solved. Perhaps NEVER and i will wait for GW5

1 Like

My GW4 worked fine with Facer premium when I first started using it. I could touch any face on my phone app and it would show on my watch. Now it says I need to open app on my watch. I go to my watch and it is open. I cannot get watch face to transfer from phone app

2 Likes

Hi there!

For those of you that are having issues with the step count not being in sync with SHealth on your Galaxy Watch 4, we are happy to share this issue is now fixed in Facer 5.1.72 which is available in BETA on Google Play.

To get this version, please enroll into the BETA by following these steps: https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/articles/360007218234-How-to-join-the-Facer-Beta

If you are already enrolled in the BETA, you should receive this update automatically via Google Play.

Please let us know if this version fixes the step counter issue for you.

Cheers and thanks for your patience!
The Facer team

1 Like

Fixed step count for me on GW4, thanks!

2 Likes

Step count works great now!!

Can the heart rate monitoring be fixed also? To show the live heartbeats?
The only app which can show live heartbeats at the moment is Mr. Time.
Compared to Facer, Mr. Time is a joke but if they can show live pulse I’m sure Facer can do it too.

Please try to solve it. Thanks!

3 Likes