Will Facer work with Samsung Watch 4 (WearOS 3)?

@masterboyhr we’re looking into it. Can you share a link to a face on Mr Time that shows the correct heart rate?

Looks like this software is way too complicated. Doesn’t work on a Galaxy S20 cell, nor a Galaxy Watch4.

Facer isn’t ready for prime time. And I already paid for a face. Which is a nice face, but getting it on a Watch4? Forget about it.

You guys and gals need to up your game.

Sorry you’re having problems @li59craig but it sounds like probably some user error going on here. The Facer app absolutely works on Galaxy S20 and on Galaxy Watch 4. There are apparently a couple of extra setup steps with the GW4 to allow Facer faces to fully function. I wish someone would post a step by step GW4 set up for Facer here in the forums that could be an easy reference.

This one seems to track heart rate…

i’ll make sure they see this… thanks.

Here is a link to the watchface I made, showing live heartbeats:

or

Watchface was made through Mr. Time web creator on my laptop, not through the phone app, don’t know if it makes any difference.

Make a test one for yourself, just click Create, select Galaxy watch 4, add heart rate. That’s it, no extra programing needed.

Here is a pic:

Interesting thing is that it’s really showing it live, not updated every 15 secs or minute or 5 minutes.
It matches watch heart monitor to the beat.