[WiP] DBMC-BC color change

Listen this is a very quick test . You might be able to pick it up . See I have curt a bit out of the formula above and subtracted 30 minutes from the sunrise time . Sunset is a similar problem . I recognise the guts of this . I can carry on you just have to say what sort of fade duration you want . it is just flipping at the moment
You will have to say what you want to do with the Seasons . The flipping formulas are above .
Sorry it is bed time now .
Manyana.

2 Likes

I thank you first and wish you a good night.

I look at it calmly.

1 Like

Pleas keep an eye on the test it is a WIP. I have sorted the Triggers. Sadly on my Tablet which I use while my wife watches her sleepy time TV., I can not name layers… I will have a look at a fade tomorrow. We will have to use the real time clock running at say 30 second cycles run the fade then dismiss it before it cycles again. I have used that trick a lot… I presume the fade is from dark to light. So for arguments sake from 50% to 0% opacity… I have it in my head but I can not carry on with a touch screen. Even on my Laptop I have to use a mouse. Hangover from the Autocad13 Days. ( Three Button Mouse)

2 Likes

Try this for the sunrise:
(clamp((30-#WSUNRISEH#*60-#WSUNRISEM#+#DH#*60+#Dm#),0,60)*100/60)
It should start fading in from 0 to 100 from 30min before sunrise until 30min after that.
If you wanted it to fade out, simply change all the +/- signs in the formula.
I guess you can derive similar one for the sunset.

3 Likes

There you are @SR-Design.vision the Master has Arrived.

1 Like

You can combine the both times into one formula.
I just guess in polar places where day or night can be shorter than 1h it may not go to 0.
((clamp(30-#WSUNRISEH#*60-#WSUNRISEM#+#DH#*60+#Dm#,0,60)-clamp(30-#WSH#*60-#WSM#+#DH#*60+#Dm#,0,60))*100/60)

2 Likes

Jesus, the things you guys are doing, makes me dizzy just by looking at formulas… :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

@masterboyhr . You are looking at the work of the Master. Peter has made many tests to establish which SR SS Tags are best across all the watches. You must copy that gift and keep it safe somewhere. Most of us can only Marvel . He is one of the Giants whose shoulders we Ride on to move Forward.

2 Likes

Don’t know what to say… pure sorcery… as you said, if only math was so fun in school…

2 Likes

Please guys, it is not that magical, and I only put it together in the creator, so it is just a draft I propose for testing.
Shame is, that back in time when I was on elementary school and our math teacher asked me to join his early PC class, I declined as I found it boring to chase few ugly BW pixels on old TVs connected to computers with tape memory. I had no idea that watches one day will be so much fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

do you mean a comparable “computer”?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes something like that or maybe like this. I was not that much interested back then. Now they are in museums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys are really great.

I’ve tried it with similar reasons, but I just don’t understand enough of it.
The code does exactly the right thing.
This is how this special face is slowly being completed.

I owe a great deal of thanks.
I take my hat off to this work.

1 Like

I feel the same way.

With the vintage pc shown above, we should be learning about computers in the late 80s…

Today one of them is on my shelf as a reminder.

2 Likes

the last detail is the seasons.
Is there a chance to program them in such a way that they are displayed correctly anywhere in the world?
or should I omit this detail?

1 Like

hmmm, I graduated high school in '84, so I guess we share the same history…, we had an Apple IIe at home. The program I developed was too large to fit on a single floppy disk (yes! the only storage available, no hard disk), you had to switch floppy disks during the use of the program :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I remember this dilemma.
or with the data cassettes …
that was also very difficult.

you needed 10 pages of coding for an animation of a few seconds.
And today the computing power of our watches would be enough to fly to the moon. :rofl:

2 Likes

You were way ahead :slight_smile:
We had our first PC at home in 1995, when I was about to finish high school and on the way to university.
But it already was “luxury machine” with 420MB HDD and 4MB RAM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

as a teenager i still had a schneider euro pc.
schneider_europc

But since the technology wasn’t able to do what I wanted, I didn’t do anything for a long time until the Pentium 1 came out.
With windows 95 a lot more was possible…

1 Like

I am Jolly Gad we are allowed to Hijack Topics now and again . O the Days of loading software from a Cassette . I used a striped down shaded pole motor to demagnetise the heads . ZX81 was where I started . Did not develop much from there. Single key Basic was a great starter . I was so pleased When I learned to type GOTO 256 and PAUSE 4E4 .
Topic Bookmarked . Magic tested . Thanks Peter.

2 Likes