[WiP] modern neon scifi

I can’t say yet where the journey is going.
But it will probably be a hybrid.
The forms that I use in my flying skull series will probably also have an influence here.
Since a lot is being written about glass tubes again at the moment, I also let myself be inspired by it.

Opinions and suggestions are, as always, very welcome.

3 Likes

I see lots of promise in that design already!

2 Likes

Nice glass tubes right and left to tell us some of the Story. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hope the pictures explain themselves.
I let it draw itself.
That means I work without a plan and will see what comes of it.

4 Likes

Brilliant…

2 Likes

I like hearing those words from you. It will be interesting to see where it will end. :+1:

1 Like

Oi amigos,
Com qual aplicativo conseguem

1 Like

hello, friends can you tell me which application you can create these screens with?

1 Like

I use Rhino4 , Autodesk Sketchbook , Microsoft Windows Paint and a bit of GIMP .

I mainly work with corel draw and corel photoimpact.

1 Like

It’s actually too much for me, but somehow it fits together.

6 Likes

WOW, that one will be very popular.

3 Likes

@SR-Design.vision. Remind me are you a PRO. Is your UTC + 1 just a report or are you going to have an adjustable Time Zone? Looking very nice.

1 Like

thanks for the positive comments

I had read the coding for new things on facer and wanted to include this thing as well.

1 Like

Niiice!

I don’t care about UTC, I cannot imagine who needs it in everyday use, I would be happier with walked distance or forecast but the watchface looks great. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Each ad has its own theme.
That’s why only things that have to do with time fit.
But there should be people who want to see the time zones.
For me personally, that doesn’t make any sense either.
I just need the time, date and a rough battery indicator.

2 Likes

I can tell you who needs it in daily use. I do and thousands of other Amateur Ham Radio Operators all over the world. Everything we do is based on GMT/UTC time. Also, NASA in the USA uses it to keep the correct time with communications centers all over the world. As I am writing this it’s 7:28 am in my time zone in America. BUT it’s 12:28 UTC worldwide and everyone else that uses UTC knows exactly what time it is. It’s VERY important to a lot of people.

3 Likes

You will not be surprised to learn that Pilots Fly ZULU . Bless . I Pray they don’t use the same Face as I do . It crashes a Lot . That is why I still put a Second Hand on things . Crash Indicator .

4 Likes

Hey @masterboyhr . Distance Walked Forecast is a good Idea . Bit of an Incentive to do more steps . Bit like Total Calorie Count .

2 Likes

first test run

the glow of the two tubes was not so easy to implement graphically.

6 Likes