[WiP] modern neon scifi

Not easy. But you have done a great job there.

2 Likes

Can you try Time in yellow color, the color of progress bar?
It could be too much or it could look better, it’s a 50%-50% chance but I’d like to see.
I’m like a child, I like colors and gifs so don’t mind me.
Also let us know when you publish it, it always looks a bit different on a watch.

2 Likes

I tried color.
Then I didn’t think it was right anymore.
It was too much.

Well, tastes differ, but I like it that way.
I’ll make a copy…

3 Likes

As I said, I’m like a child, I like them vivid.
I like the second one better.

Publish both of them, there is no rule against it, see what will people pick.

The best solution would be to make it themable but then it will go Premium and nobody will sync it.

2 Likes

However, when I publish a copy with more color, I have to try to make it look nicer. :wink:

I don’t like it like that yet.
I’m sure I’ll find a better version.

2 Likes

I’m sure you will! You always do.

But don’t listen to me, it’s your work, do whatever works for you.

2 Likes

Also, at this point you are the only one who can see how it looks on watch.

1 Like

Now I see that you published it.

I’ve synced it and in my opinion the text is too small, I can hardly see weather/day/year/UTC.
In fact, I can’t read them at all.

2 Likes

yes it is very small
I have a 38mm display and I can still read it…even if it’s heavy.

I would like to put it this way
One in over 200 faces has elements that are difficult to read.
Please forgive me :rofl:

1 Like

Once upon a time I had better eyes… and didn’t have small print problems. :wink:

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

You See , You guys are both right . My Eyes are Tired These days . But if you make everything equally readable you just get Clutter . I like to see the important information in order of priority . Time , Power , date , steps , heart rate etc. I have to say being a Lunatic the Moon got a bit small on that one . But you know the Nicest Watch Faces of all Sell quite a bit of Space .

@SR-Design.vision . I had a little inspection of your Watch . Thanks for leaving it open . I found your Mask that the Glows retract under but I can not find Your Background . I suppose you used the Facer Default . Any way . I learnt a lot Today .

1 Like

The background is always the first picture for me.
So I can easily install the background for the DIM mode.

3 Likes

I pretty much do the same thing except I use an image element instead of the Facer background element. That is how I started when I was first trying to figure out how to make watchfaces and just never bothered to change.

3 Likes

a user wrote to me on facebook.
there are errors on his galaxy…
Actually the bugs are all the new things from facer as far as i can see.
I recommended updates first…
Has anyone had similar problems?

325647800_734802311597847_1522088521780053999_n

1 Like

@SR-Design.vision . I think Marvin is being serviced . I something completely unexplainable going on with a Face of mine at the moment . I don’t seem to be able to fix it and I have fixed loads . Including retyping everything Literally . Sadly that often fixes the problem . I don’t think it is possible to copy and paste code without picking up some formatting . The problem is Old School Code that was flagged up as the most Robust . Hopefully things will settle down . I was just about o change everything to use PAD I think I will go away and spend some time on WFS . Sadly I have to say that is Buggy as well .

well, let’s wait and see.

2 Likes

Just did a pad test on my GW4 Classic . Working fine .
So Thank You Very Much that is actually the solution to the problem I am Having .

Not sure Which watch I am Looking at in your Picture . It should say somewhere but I think the New Tags may have been Rolled out for WOS3 . It that is a Tick Watch ? They are Fussy those ones .

1 Like

@SR-Design.vision
I just synced it to my GW5 Pro and it’s working just fine as far as I can tell. It also looks nice on my Pro except the font size is a little too small for my older eyes. I’m in the “Big and Bold” stage of life. :laughing:

4 Likes

The problem appears to be more common.
Another Samsung with faulty displays…

1 Like

There was an update recently. Reinstall the Companion App and then go check the Permissions the mere act of doing that kick starts them all again. Good luck.
Just learnt about the Two Buttons Boot. Hold the two physical buttons Down. Hard Reset. Thanks @mrantisocialguy.