[WiP] sporty analog ... without a plan

The numbers 8 and 9 for the hours are in the wrong place. Should be 7 and 8.

3 Likes

LOL
Yes, they really are!

This is the power of community.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at it for 3 days, expecting the dev to twig :slight_smile: and seeing if they were going to add any tappable areas…

2 Likes

It’s crazy how sometimes you cannot see an error in your own work.
And then someone sees it in a split second.

1 Like

I had that face on my watch and did not spot it. I was looking at the Shiny Balls. I have done the same myself. Mix up the Numerals. It is just to see if anyone is paying attention :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Yes indeed, there are in wrong place.
But maybe it was on purpose by Stefan, therefore it can be seen the agility of the users or the community.
I was also mislead. Also can be considered that the design is to good, and some errors can be missed this way. :laughing:

2 Likes

You definitely should, you’re not going to lose anything, but get! But IMO, as already mentioned before, I guess you should raise the font size, so it will be visible and readable. Otherwise, great work in all versions.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is probably called “operationally blind” in German
Something was strange, but it just wasn’t noticed until now.
Of course I will fix the error …

5 Likes

Ha Ha. Well done all.

1 Like

markstronge good spotting!!

applegrade (2)

2 Likes

Love the second hand movement!

1 Like

I like this movement too.
That’s why I “stole” the code here in the community. :rofl:

3 Likes

There are so many gifts dotted around the community . Just a bit of a challenge finding it . When you find something copy it and or the Link .

2 Likes

I love the clean slick look. I agree with the look of it. The chair has a amazing feel to it. You wanna sit on it but then you wanna stare at it. Lol

2 Likes

@SR-Design.vision . Check out this Person Stealing your work. Even got the pre Update numbers.

That’s not nice.
Thanks for the hint.
I will try to report this.

It would be easier to find with a link.

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback.
i am always very happy when i can make someone happy with my work.

2 Likes

Sorry @SR-Design.vision when I spotted this I was on my Mobile phone . I find it difficult to post the right link here from that . I think Part of the problem is you posted Images on here . Please do not stop doing that . There is an Incredibly small number who would DO that . Sometimes I think that Person Just does that stuff to be Provocative for some reason .

that’s OK.
The link was easy to find because I could read the name well.

Honestly, we were all young and stupid once.
But if you have a little bit of honor and pride, you just don’t steal pictures.
It also has nothing to do with good graphic work.
I also often let myself be inspired, but I still draw everything myself.
But I’ve written often enough what I think of using other people’s pictures, logos, etc.
In the course of the last 25 years it has also happened more frequently that my work has been copied and/or alienated.
Unfortunately, that happens all the time.

1 Like

Even if there is a risk that there will be bad copies again, I continue with these public works.
Temporarily watermarked.

I had written that I would like to make the horizontal as a hybrid.
That’s why we continue here.

3 Likes