Xiaomi Mi-smartwatch

Hello,
I bought a Xiaomi Mi Smartwatch. How can I sync with Facer ? And Facer itself…I can’t find Xiaomi in the selection of watch-models ?! Please help me out…thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Franky, someone else will give a better answer soon I think, but in my non expert opinion, I think the Xiaomi Mi Smartwatch has its’ own Proprietary Operating System, it might only be able to run its’ own Apps/Software. Just my uneducated thought :thinking:

1 Like

Update:
Xiaomi Mi Watch uses their own MIUI For Watch operating system and Facer doesn’t support it yet. Facer only supports Apple, Tizen and WearOS.

3 Likes

miui for watch is based on wear os china version(which deleted play store)
you can use adb to install facer on it

@1611354070 , are you saying you can somehow unofficially sideload Facer onto the Xiamoi Mi Watch using some sort of tool called ADB? I think you are going to have to give some more details on this, or perhaps direct us to a link with something more.

Edit:
Maybe is this what you mean?:

1 Like

So did it actually work for you?

1 Like

So you have installed it using a Third Party mod App, which is definitely why it is buggy. If an App isn’t installed correctly and Officially, you’re bound to have problems.

so can you delete this? i didn’t use a mod app.