Yet another watchface WIP

Brilliant Peter :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeay thanks Peter. Stunning work there . I hate the Fake do Nothing graphs tha folk show on thier faces to get syncs. Every Time you show us something it becomes a Bookmarked Topic . I wish you would make some Faces with all this Magic.

1 Like

You know, for me it is much easier to figure the basics for it to work, than do all the rest graphics to make it look fancy. I admire the guys who are good/fast at that, but I loose my patience if I cant see results coming fast. Cant plan/divide the graphic works into smaller portions well.

3 Likes

Muito legais…principalmente o colorido…fantástico

Very cool…especially the color…fantastic

2 Likes

Oh, that’s even better than before!

2 Likes

Very nice Peter, I think I like the sideways bars the best, but the others are also great.

3 Likes

It’s looking better with each change you make. Since you have a title bar now you could add the weather information scrolling across it like the long song titles used to do.

3 Likes

Ooooooh! I want to do something similar to that! I could implement that in it’s classic cousin like this one:

3 Likes

You are welcome, the examples are inspectable.
If you need to explain how to adjust something, just ask, or write me a message.

4 Likes

I uh… may need some help on this one. I tried adding the gradients, but it looked nothing like yours.

3 Likes

Note on that colored one I reversed the bars. They are actually the black semitransparent masks above the gradient image. You could place them so, that they start from top and grow downwards.
I like that mediaplayer style too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see! I could try doing that.

Also, a fan of NFSU2, are you? :eyes:

2 Likes

Haha you recognized my selection. Its just one nostalgic moment reminded me by another nostalgic moment. I do not play such intensive games for years. I have facer pro now (2 weeks remaining) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a great topic.
I’m a fan of the dark classic view.
I’m curious how it ends.

2 Likes

There was another thread where making an equalizer came up. Check here

1 Like

YES!! Briliant! So cool and visually appealing.

2 Likes

You could put a step counter with a treadmill :smile:

1 Like

Amigo é possível usar esse estilo para a carga da bateria?
E, caso seja posso usar o modelo a cima?
Com a progressão das cores de verde a vermelho?

Friend is it possible to use this style for battery charge?
And if so, can I use the template above?
With the color progression from green to red?

1 Like

In the examples I made the bars to move according to the pulse, but mostly trough the whole range and in discrete increments of 1/10 of the range. If you want to just use the range same way for battery charge without pulsating, then the fill ratio would be like (floor(#BLN#/10)/10), or (ceil(#BLN#/10)/10), depending on whether you want the last bit disappear at 10% or at 0%.

2 Likes

Eu gostaria de que com o descarregar a bateria o ícone superior desaparecesse.
Seria possível fazer com que um lado marcasse a carga do celular e o outro lado a carga do telefone?
Perdoe se eu estiver sendo abusivo.

I would like the top icon to disappear when the battery is discharged.
Would it be possible to have one side mark the cell charge and the other side the phone charge? Forgive me if I’m being abusive.

1 Like