You can use this template to adjust the degree of the arm

You can use this template to adjust the degree of the arm in round shapes. This was confusing me a lot :smiley: I found such a solution.

6 Likes

Brilliant . Thanks for sharing that . Glad it is in degrees and not GRADS . I place the Hand Where I want it and Use #DWFHS# in the rotation Field and the Time Machine slider to show the angle in the DEBUGGING Window .

2 Likes

I’m trying to keep up with you by learning :smiley: I’m always recording on Onenote. Maybe these templates will not be needed in the future, but right now I need them :smiley:

1 Like

No . I think everyone develops their own ways of doing things. That is the wonderful thing about it .

3 Likes

That would have other uses as well as hands. You could also use it if you were making your own set of Tic marks. I use the @russellcresser method for figuring degrees for hands myself.

2 Likes

I recently had to create tickmarks on a partial circle and it was difficult for me to math out a procedure to make them perfectly so i made a (don’t know the word for this lol) hexagon with 24 sides, then created the tickmarks using that as a guide.

2 Likes

icositetragon my friend :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a ten pound word for sure! :grin:

4 Likes

This website you can create tickmarks, rulers etc.
https://www.oliverboorman.biz/projects/tools/dial.php
There are quite a few configuration options and for any options you dont need, you set display to false or set color to transparent.
E.g.

5 Likes

I use a background eraser app to remove unwanted tick marks.

1 Like

That’s pretty amazing for someone just starting out! Nice one! Can even export as .png too.

3 Likes

Hey . @jason.clarke.uk . Thank you .

2 Likes

If you said it for me, I have been designing for different companies for the last 3 years :smiley:

1 Like

thx budy perfect

1 Like

Great find, I longed for such tool since I started to play with watch faces.

1 Like

I think collecting it under one heading will be useful for everyone.

1 Like
1 Like

@Pala . If you would like to create a Topic . I am sure many will post some fantastic stuff . I know someone who has a few Gif Management tolls . Or are you thinking specifically . Hands and Disls . I have not send a Hands one yet .

I just encourage people to share. Otherwise, I have many tools that I use. Also, my archive is very extensive. I want people to share. Information increases as it is shared.

2 Likes