[BUG] Updated Gear S3 Won't Sync (Stalls At 75%)

thanks

Hi. For all having sync problem, animation not working or having the facer auto load to watch default face. Maybe u guys can try using WatchMaster. Their latest update no issues with Tizen 3.0.0.1. I’m not trying to promote their app but I feel if WatchMaster app has no issue, maybe facer can learn or do something like them. Overall I still like facer but not for this Tizen update.

I mean, you could have PMed this to @Facer_Official. By posting publicly, you are promoting that app. And you’re doing it on Facer’s Support forum, which is pretty poor form.

Sorry about the post. I do like your artwork alot in facer. Keep up the nice art.

1 Like

We’re continuing our work with this issue, we may be asking you for additional information. We understand the Samsung owners in the community are frustrated, and know that we are frustrated as well and want to make sure we resolve this for 100% of our users.

For those of you who are still getting the 75% stall - does it stall with every watch face or only certain watch faces? Could you share links of watch faces that you’ve tried to sync and had this behavior with?

@pablomac1, @segordon2424, @adamshapiro2001, @bombero are you still specifically experiencing the 75% stall? If so, which faces are you experiencing this on? If not, did you have other issues since then?

Im no longer having the 75% problem after reseting the watch. However the faces take a lot more time to get synched the first time. What i really hate now is that some face dont stay AOD. Actually so far only two faces keep on. Please check it and thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for following up @pablomac1 - which watch faces DO stay in AOD, and which ones did you try that you had trouble with?

I no longer have the problem though it wasn’t working with any of my watch faces. I fixed problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the facer app for my gear s3 it was most likely screwed up from the Tizen 3.1 update

2 Likes

this one works good

this one doesnt stay AOD

Still not working for me with the S3. I went back to my moto 360 and the app works fine. There was an android wear update which got me scared. But it’s all working fine. Hopefully the issue with the S3 gets figured out

@gfmarino81 when you say it’s still not working for you, do you mean you specifically are having the ‘stall at 75%’ bug, or another issue?

I actually just got it working correctly. I went in on the Samsung gear app and again deleted and installed the companion app from there. So far so good. Thanks for the quick reply

1 Like

IMPORTANT
We’ve created a new pinned post for support for all Samsung issues with known solutions or plans:

1 Like

Yeah de same has happened to me

Mine seems to be working OK most of the time now. Occasionally, the app will disconnect from the watch. Usually, restarting the watch solves the issue.

Still having the issue. And it happens with all faces.

Same problem here, since new update of Facer, I’m unable to sync FACER watch faces on my Gear S3. It stops and doesnt function anymore. All other watch faces work.