Is detailed view gone?

Hi all,

In the original watchface creator in the app, there were standard and detailed views which you could switch between on the watch with a tap. Is this feature kaput? I’d love to have the option to switch between two views on a watchface.

Thanks,
Mosskin

Something along the lines of this thread?

Yes, I missed that thread since it didn’t use the term I’m used to this screen being called. It, too, lacks helpful answers, so I’ll be checking back for answers in both threads.

Hey all,

We are working on a major improvement to the interactive features of Facer and are holding off on rolling out these features until they’re complete. This is why the “detailed” view is currently not included in this version of the Creator.

On that note, if you have any specific requests for interactive features of watchfaces, please let us know and we’ll do our best to include them!

1 Like

Is there any update on this? It is really the biggest feature improvement I could want and it seems like you used to have it based on this thread and based on looking at this watch: Christopher - Digiloge - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer . @Facer_Official