I have taken the set of very nice default hand drawn images from the Moon Phase tool and modified them to produce a set where the full moon is bright and the new moon is dim.
Follow the link below to see an example:
To replace the images in the tool follow these steps.
- click on the moon phase object in the left browser window
- click on the advanced icon at the bottom of the screen ( looks like a spaceship )
- scroll down the right hand window that pops up until you find the image you want to replace
- hover your mouse over the image and when the cross appears in the top right hand corner click on the mouse to delete the image
- click again in the empty square and upload your image
Having done that, scroll back up to the top to resize and re-position the tool to where you want it.