Take two - Premium Designer

Hi all,
Inspired by @GAUSS and @syntaxracing , and the positive comments in this thread: Oops, i did it again... (Applying for Premium Designer) ;-) , I have decided to have another go at applying to be a premium designer. Some of my favourite creators (on any platform) include the likes of @GRR, @Ben, @Mellin, @jmorga106, @eradicator09, @hayden, @TAC2TAC, and I would be HONOURED to work alongside them (plus, I can see doing some amazing things if I were given access to premium features, and it would tip me into buying the software required to do even cooler things!). My current stats are:
Total syncs: Over 100,000
Followers: Over 400 on Facer and another 500 on Twitter (let me know if you’d like a shout out on Twitter :slight_smile:)
Featured designs: 20-30ish
Notable credit: Multiple designs featured in the ‘10K Sync Club’ collection. Most popular design has 30,000 syncs.
Number of designs to exceed 3,000 syncs in one month: Unsure, but I know it’s quite a few (and is definitely over the requirement)

Fingers crossed!! As I’ve said previously, the community is one of the things I love most about Facer (the support, the utter geniuses that share their knowledge every day, the creativity, the positivity…Everyone on this platform is amazing) so I thought I’d just share my thoughts throughout the process here :slight_smile:
p.s. @Facer_Official please email or PM me if I’m not successful, I’d like to know if there are any hidden criteria or things I need to do to improve in your eyes :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Go for it!

6 Likes

Thanks @GAUSS!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hope you get there!

5 Likes

Thanks @Mellin ! Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

You’ve got my vote! I love your designs - Comic crash, print simple and your Vulcan series are my favourite. Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks @vintendo21! Those are some of my favourites too :slight_smile: I’d love to make a a themeable Comic-style face :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@vintendo21 Popping some of the faces you mentioned here :slight_smile:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Haha! Thanks so much @Mellin! I really appreciate it :slight_smile: #ApproveRoycarusoPremium is now my favourite hashtag :smiley: I’ve also given you a shoutout on Twitter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#ApproveRoycarusoPremium!

4 Likes

#ApproveRoycarusoPremium and #ApproveSyntaxracingPremium!

But not to forget: #ApproveLinlayPremium!

She deserves it, doing a great job for all women, without any chance to get enough syncs because of the lack of enough target audience…

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are more then deserving of the designation. Good luck!!!

4 Likes

Lol! Thanks so much @syntaxracing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @GAUSS! Loving the giant Font :smiley:
Yes, true! I’ve always thought that there should be a metric that measures success relative to opportunity/ target audience…Might be something for @Facer_Official to consider! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @chadwgraves37! Crossing my fingers and toes!!

3 Likes

@roycaruso, @GAUSS, & @chadwgraves37 you guys are far to good to me. I appriciate all of your support and kind words. Also I agree with @GAUSS, @Linlay for premium too! Her and Roy should be next for sure.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile: Here’s to the future :smile:

4 Likes

:smile: Thank you for the support, but I think Facer would probably have to adjust the criteria for those of us designing for women. The staff may not have time to do that with all the other features they are working on.

1 Like

I hope they do one day :slight_smile: Re: The criteria, I’m almost certain there’s more to it… they may use it as an initial screen, but they definitely seem to have a few hidden criteria/ requirements up their sleeves. I know people who are premium who never hit the 3 × 3000 requirement, and I know people who hit the requirement but still had to wait ages (or are still waiting :joy:) to become premium. Ultimately the @facer_official team and @Facer-Staff make the call, so we’ll have to just wait and see :slight_smile:

3 Likes