Fresh Faces Page Swamped

Yeah only Two Today.

2 Likes

only two here to

2 Likes

3 samples are too few to generalize, but to me it seems like problem on senders end, not on receiver, nor publisher.

2 Likes

Certainly less than there were before.

1 Like

I guess that’s improvement! Still only the free face not the premium one that was also released today? Curious. I’ll send this update to Facer too.

1 Like

Got 5 notifications as attached.

1 Like

5 notifications for me also for Dario’s latest Free Face.

Odd, I only got that one once

1 Like

Not getting better . This one has 10 Notifications .
I have nothing against CWF but he is off my Christmas list .

1 Like

Bear in mind these issues are NOT the fault of the designers. We don’t know what causes it, and we can’t fix it. We can only complain about it like everyone else.

1 Like

YIKES! :frowning_with_open_mouth: All of @Facer_Official’s programmers must be off for the holidays, since February!

2 Likes

@Rator I did my best to say it is not personal . I have a list as mentioned at the top of this Topic of all the guys and gals I have Unfollowed as a Clean Dirty Protest . Everyone who has read any of this Topic knows it is not the fault of the " Designers " or the Partners . Notifications is a Method our Follower Show their appreciation of our work . As Free Makers mostly this is the only Reward for making some Jolly nice Faces I must say . As soon as the Issue is resolved I will get my list out and Follow my Favourite Designers Again .
It seems to me that Facer is trying to be a bit Clever with New Stuff but it gets broken Quick and never fixed . Perhaps concentrate on the stuff that works and make it Better.

2 Likes

Was it ok for a while and just broke again? I’m wondering if they restored to a backup of a supposedly stable version, but this issue came with it.

1 Like

As always thanks for your Input .

I have no clue. I was just trying to figure out if the problem was fixed and returned or if it was never fixed.

1 Like

Sadly because I have unfollowed many but not all I am not sure of the temporary fixes if any .

Now that I’ve had a chance to reread some of this old discussion, I’d like to comment on the negative criticism of a premium watch face that was brought back as free without paid features. I have followers who have specified that they do not want to fiddle with their watches to use shortcuts to app info and/or to change color themes. I received one of those comments about 20 minutes ago. Those followers beg me to create the same design without all the bells and whistles. Therefore, it is understandable that a designer may issue a watch face as a free version for a limited time. I’ve done that for special followers. The folks just want to enjoy the image and basic info, but don’t want to “play” with it. Let’s try to see both sides of the situation and give the Partners a break. We try to please our followers who have different needs.

3 Likes

I for one am quite sure it’s not anything the partners are doing on purpose or by accident. I suspect it’s just a glitch in the system that just pops up at times and goes away at other times. I follow very few people and have never seen the issue firsthand. But I have seen my notifications get swamped by the same user who has filled up my 25 latest notifications on several times liking different watchfaces of mine. We are talking 15 to 25 faces in a span of 3 or 4 minutes. That is most likely a bot and not a glitch. Now to clarify, I am not accusing any partner of this in any way. I call this person / bot the alphanumeric user at a popular email provider. I’m sure you all have seen that account pop up in your own notifications.

4 Likes

It’s been this way since I started creating and publishing faces. Within an hour my newly published face is flooded out into never never land. I have voiced this concern before but it falls on deaf ears. There is no way for a non-featured maker to get any real exposure.
As far as following I don’t get into that. I have only a few creators that I presently follow who have taste in faces much like mine.

3 Likes

I usually publish the same face both free and premium. I figure I will get more syncs under free naturally but I get next to no syncs under premium. Free out weighs premium by a long shot.
I list under both so all can enjoy and for more exposure.

1 Like