Fresh Faces Page Swamped

Well actually, I’ll stick up my hand. I unfollowed B# over this. I hope its a short term pain, but knowing Facer, they’ll just sit on it forever.

FWIW, and I think I’ve said this before, but I know that these partners are not at fault for these duplications. Unfortunately, since Facer doesn’t listen to anyone else, it must be done.

Interestingly, B# was one of the only partners still on my follow list, and this is the first time I’ve seen his faces flood in this way.

2 Likes

It is just a thought, but since the partners faces are said to be extra reviewed, I would search for reason there rather than in the app version. On other side, it would be interesting to see, whether this notifications number is same or different on various followers.

2 Likes

@petruuccios I think it is very Intresting. That different partners have a different number of duplications. It is almoust like some sort of chart. There are a few on this Community that would send in stats. Because we are not allowed to post any kind of text file here it is difficult to curate a list. I am not smart enough to come up with a good Idea. May be someone is.

1 Like

Of course you’re free to (un)follow anyone for whatever reason, but I doubt it’s a specific account issue, maybe more a time-frame issue? Anyway, the next face B# posted didn’t have this issue (a day later or so).

2 Likes

My understanding is that free faces are not reviewed on partner accounts.

2 Likes

that is correct. Only paid faces are reviews by the QA team to make sure they properly function. Sorry to lose you by the way :cry:

2 Likes

I’ll be back when they sort it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, does anybody else have these multiple notifications from B#? how many? This time I only noticed 2, so no big deal, but it is interesting.

2 Likes

Yeah only Two Today.

2 Likes

only two here to

2 Likes

3 samples are too few to generalize, but to me it seems like problem on senders end, not on receiver, nor publisher.

2 Likes

Certainly less than there were before.

1 Like

I guess that’s improvement! Still only the free face not the premium one that was also released today? Curious. I’ll send this update to Facer too.

1 Like

Got 5 notifications as attached.

1 Like

5 notifications for me also for Dario’s latest Free Face.

Odd, I only got that one once

1 Like

Not getting better . This one has 10 Notifications .
I have nothing against CWF but he is off my Christmas list .

1 Like

Bear in mind these issues are NOT the fault of the designers. We don’t know what causes it, and we can’t fix it. We can only complain about it like everyone else.

1 Like

YIKES! :frowning_with_open_mouth: All of @Facer_Official’s programmers must be off for the holidays, since February!

2 Likes

@Rator I did my best to say it is not personal . I have a list as mentioned at the top of this Topic of all the guys and gals I have Unfollowed as a Clean Dirty Protest . Everyone who has read any of this Topic knows it is not the fault of the " Designers " or the Partners . Notifications is a Method our Follower Show their appreciation of our work . As Free Makers mostly this is the only Reward for making some Jolly nice Faces I must say . As soon as the Issue is resolved I will get my list out and Follow my Favourite Designers Again .
It seems to me that Facer is trying to be a bit Clever with New Stuff but it gets broken Quick and never fixed . Perhaps concentrate on the stuff that works and make it Better.

2 Likes