Fresh Faces Page Swamped

Just for let you know that a new face come

3 Likes

GRR and BA too.

I’m going to unfollow anyone who does this. I don’t know where the problem is - Facer, or something the individuals are doing, but it doesn’t matter. Someone needs to fix it, and if anyone can influence that, partners can. It only seems to happen with partner accounts.

Its funny that they are so desperate to top the free charts that they time their releases to ensure maximum chart position (even if they’re just re-hashing their old designs to get back in the charts). I appreciate folks like @Rator who for the most part leaves freebies to non-partners. It seems that Facer marketing is not doing enough for partners, so they have to flood the freebie charts with “free versions” of their premium faces. This is Apple style marketing.

6 Likes

For not to talk about the pumped followers number ahahahah ,very funny, in 6 months they pass from 2/300 before partner to 20000 and more ,miracles are possible? :grin::grin::grin::grin:
And last but not the least the grr face it’s simply a relift of a Mellin old face used for tutorial

4 Likes

Oh Shame.

3 Likes

Bye bye Marnoni… :smiley:

2 Likes

@alsx65

That’s a cool looking watch, Question
Numbers on to right and bottom left
What are they?
Not a creator so can not inspect and can not zoom in

You got a like for a face I have not seen yet . I bette rhave a look and see if I am on the List . :::)))

I follow those Partners, I am not getting multiple notifications. There is a glitch somewhere, but I doubt that the Partners are intentionally doing this.

1 Like

its not my face , i linked the one that was pubblished and used as tutorial i think 3 or 5 years ago

2 Likes

You’re probably not getting them, because you’re a partner. :laughing: J/K.

1 Like

Dear All,
I think its FACER web site problem. After i have published one watch face just now and if some one like the watch faces, multiple notifications shows as well as below screen shot.

1 Like

@alsx65

Nevermind sir
Figured it out by speeding time up

Interesting concept

1 Like

Ahh, got ya

Still very interesting

1 Like

It’s kind of simulating the minutes being on a band that rotates internally. You’ll see they change when the minute changes. Large numbers on the right appear to be the same thing for the hours.

2 Likes

Its a very old one. Not even sure how people come across some of these TBH.

1 Like

I don’t agree with that. Many Partners simply like to be nice to members by offering a free design once in a while. I learned that a long time ago. Since then I try to publish a free design before each holiday.

1 Like

Lucky You . :grinning:

1 Like

I missed the Face you guys are talking about .

1 Like

they could offer them on wedensday or thursday not always at sunday midnight to kill the free chart , they just got zillion folowers so dont need all that visibility to obscurate amateur

2 Likes

And a Little Praise . Do not give @Linlay too hard a time at least She has the Honour to chip in . Some times it feels like she is the only partner who actually cares.

3 Likes