How many of you like the ART of watches and friendly design contest?

if orakix give permission sure, btw i did some mod again , now i’m totally satisfied , so redid the dim mode adding a windows for location and wind speed in knots and direction in degrees ,aviator use those scale , added hour and mins custom hands to give it a bit of military stile ,those will be hidden rising 45 degrees wrist , 75 degrees appears steps and heart rate , lume effects on dim mode for hands to and last but not the list i never typed so much :joy: :joy: :joy: thts preview inspection open

7 Likes

That’s great, you guys have real talent, well done :clap:

2 Likes

Hi @Orakix, here’s my submission to this freindly challenge. I’m not nearly as graphically skilled as you and @alsx65 , but it’s still fun. I was inspired as I was playing around with the base image, and when I rotated it, it kind of looked like an hourglass. I just turned that into the seconds indicator. You are credited in the face description. It’s a bit blue & gold inspired by the people of Ukrain.

9 Likes

That’s brilliant Brad, very clever, great job :clap:

2 Likes

Thx and lol for the graphically skilled :grin::grin:, i’m far from it,i love more the creativity ,thing that we all reppresent here and you are a great example with this interpretation , cant wait to see the others works of that gently offered orakix base

3 Likes

Its really nice. I like the hands too.

4 Likes

Yes, you are all welcome to publish your faces. Even though the base concept is mine you all have taken it very far away from my Aviator v300. You came up with a very unique design and I love it. I couldn’t let you not share that with the world.

@bradtc That was a brilliant idea to rotate it, well done! I also happen to love the hexagon, the circles remind me of my Pulse series, and I’ve always wanted to make an hourglass effect but never did it. You check all my boxes my friend!

4 Likes

Would everyone like if I did this more often? I can even make loose concepts for new faces that haven’t ever been used before just for the sake of doing this more often? Maybe once a week or every other week?

4 Likes

Oh, and for anyone that wanted to see the actual working face the Aviator v300 instead of just the static image here ya go…

6 Likes

@Orakix

Already synced and wearing it now

Gorgeous watchface. :wink:

1 Like

Ah, thank you my friend. I’m so pleased that you like it. What color is your favorite?

1 Like

Currently wearing it with red like the original

Ill try them all eventually though :wink:

2 Likes

Looks pretty smart, and yes, I think a once a week concept idea sounds like a good motivational plan :smiley:

4 Likes

thx glad you like , for what it is away from your final face ,i keep some original elements to looks like a song remix :grin:
pubblished

6 Likes

My main trouble were the hands and I am still not satisfied, they are too subtle for such massive “foundation”. All other was fun to make. I would publish it if I coul dfind better name for it.

6 Likes

I like it and i think i know what you mean by subtle hands.
They blend with the ticks a bit much, especially the minute hand.

Might i suggest a different color for contrast, yellow maybe.

3 Likes

Love it ,the hours mashed with texture are great , clean work and love the hands maybe the minute one same as hour just a bit longer give it a better proportion,about name i think that keep the original plus feature will have more visibility in case someone want to see all the variant s searching

3 Likes

I like it the tips of the hands could be easily coloured in creator . Just saying . Sorry now I did not join in on this one but I am supposed to be busy doing something else .

4 Likes

Finaly made it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

perfect , great work :+1:

5 Likes