Please Help with opacity multi condition

I would like to use an image for weather icon an have condition for proper weather condition and also only daytime visible.
It would be an if/and condition.

I hope this makes sense

$#DISDAYTIME#==true&&#WFACI#==01?100:0$

KNOWN ISSUE:
If it is Cloudy and you use the following code:
$#WCCI#=01?100:0$
Both your cloudy icon and fair icon will show up. You must modify the code so this does not happen.
$#WCCT#!=Cloudy&&#WCCI#=01?100:0$
This should correct this

Clear: $#DISDAYTIME#==true&&#WFACT#!=Cloudy&&#WFACI#==01?100:0$
Cloudy: $#DISDAYTIME#==true&&#WFACT#==Cloudy&&#WFACI#==01?100:0$

2 Likes

You can replace all of the icons in the Facer weather icon by scrolling down in the right hand window and clicking the “X” in each individual icon then click the box again and you will have the option to replace that icon. I do day and night weather icons all the time and just use $#DISDAYTIME#==false?160:999$ to display at night or $#DISDAYTIME#==true?160:999$ for day. You can place that in either the “X” box or “Y” box and just change the “160” to whatever position on the face you need it when visible.

Here’s a watch face with the inspect open that you can see how I’ve changed the icons and when it displays.

Just look for the layers “WX Icons Day” and “WX Icons Night”. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Thank you both for your ideas, mrantisocialguy I think what you did is exactly what i was looking for, I just didnt know you could do it this way! Thanks!

I my case, I like to use two ‘Weather icons’, and change the X position with this condition

$#DISDAYTIME#==true?160:-160$ ‘Weather icons’ for day
$#DISDAYTIME#==true?-160:160$ ‘Weather icons’ for night

1 Like

Thanks clai_tom