Question about Top100 Ranking

I’m actually addressing everyone, not you personally. You happen to be unlucky enough to be alone with me here.
I’ll rephrase.
I wish you (partners) would crawl out of there and do some useful things for the community instead of singing your mantras to everyone you meet

1 Like

You guys do realize that we (partners) don’t make any rules, right? We have very little say in anything. We certainly can’t snap our fingers and make other people partners. We design watch faces. The only difference is that we get to make a small profit on them. That’s not our fault. Getting mad at us about how Facer runs its platform is like getting mad at the mailman for delivering you a bill.

So you’re suggesting that we break the hell out of this established system and let Facer build it back up again in a better way?

And we have to do it ourselves, because there’s no way you’ll ever hear back from Facer?

1 Like

i have a 3 year old. I’m used to everything i build being crushed without mercy.

I will summarise this topic.
If a man with a red star on his avatar appears in the thread with his helpful advice. You can tell him to fuck off, because he’s not here to solve anything. You have to write to Facer support.
The red star men are not to blame for anything, they got into the partners by accident and are now forced to work there like slaves in the galleys. For getting a star on their avatar they get a small reward.
Don’t try to become a partner and don’t even hope to get there, don’t read the local guides on how to get into partners, that shit doesn’t work. If you need it they will call you into that shit themselves.
If you want some dude with a red star to come running. Mention a few keywords in the thread: partner, what the fuck is going on with the top 100, I have a fuckload of clock faces and a fuckload of syncs, why am I not a partner yet?

1 Like

very thoughtfully worded.

Hi @lucky.andrei , I don’t understand why you are so angry with those of us who are partners?

@lucky.andrei @lramos333 I understand your anger, but I think that if your goal is to be a partner this is not the way! I am not going to give you advice, but if you are willing I can help you with whatever you need! Nobody really has a formula to be a member, in my case I only dedicate myself to doing what I like to DESIGN and I get an income from the hard work I dedicate each face to, if you create interesting things for users, you will surely be under the magnifying glass and be a candidate for Partner without having to ask for it from the 4 winds … I’m here again for whatever you need!

The OP’s question regarding the Top 100 was answered on March 11. Now that the discussion has moved to Partner qualifications, perhaps it needs to go to a new topic.

that’s not how the forums work. I can´t imagine a forum only with a topic and an aswer…
How is it possible that you know that some person cannot enrich that question more?

The only ones angry here are the partners who can’t take someone giving a negative opinion on the top 100. You people are ridiculous. Actually if you need help I can help you! Really I can help you. I’m not going to give you advice but I can help you in whatever you need! Who are you to judge if someone becomes a partner or not? If giving an opinion on a topic causes someone to not become a partner then you know what you guys can do with the partnership. Again, I can help you with whatever you need design wise.

1 Like

HAHAHA! I would love to be able to discuss design with you, it is always good to exchange knowledge, to enrich each other with someone who has the same hobby! And I believe that you are not Miguel Angel painting faces on smartwatches and you have thousands of followers like Moises demanding your recognition, I hope that one day you will be a partner for your merit as each of the partners have done! then we can talk about whether or not you like each Partner’s style, but that’s for another topic!

2 Likes

Maybe one day I can reach Michaelangelo and Leonardo DaVinci status like you have reached in becoming a partner. As the world knows that is the ultimate feat in design. I bet you walk down the street and people flock to you for autographs. They must say “Hey that guy is a partner in Facer”!!! Maybe one day… Just maybe…Thank you for enriching the world with your designs.

I think that is just what you are looking for, ACKNOWLEDGMENT, and that is not asked, it is only earned! Try not to hide your own helplessness behind your comments and this topic! I wish you the best on your way! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Recipe:

• Nice design, useful and unique
  • Followers will help if they are real followers (not ghost)
  • Instagram Post (same about followers)
  • Patience
  • Love
  • Respect each other people
  • Remove and wait for a while.

Step 1: Give time to each design you publish. Work on it, let it breathe.
Step 2: Do not expect to stay on top without all the ingredients.

If you are a machine and you publish 40k designs per week, all of them similar to the others (it happens), back to step 2.

Ps. I’m not gonna read all this giant post because I think is full of unnecessary things. Just replying to the main post.

And now, Im going to close the post with my powers.

I am very fond of the partners, each individually and all together. So you are clearly mistaken. I also respect several partners. I will even list which ones. They are all involved in the community (each in their own way) and are always willing to help. The others hide in the shadows and only show up for an occasion like this thread on the forum. I believe that you are able to help the community, but believing is one thing and seeing the actual deeds is another. It’s not enough to simply declare your help
If I have forgotten any of you, I will mention you separately. The order of precedence is not important
@GAUSS @kvansant @nathantrafford @Orakix well @Batwolf

I would like you (including others) to understand one thing. Do you all think that if someone expresses an opinion, in this case about the top 100, he does it only because he wants to become a partner? And everyone who makes more or less decent design watch faces, he also necessarily wants to become a partner, Yes, that is the goal of people who come here and read the idiotic text “How to become a partner”. They make a not bad or good design, they gather followers and when they see that they have fulfilled all the conditions, they get worried and write directly to Facer or ask for advice on the forum. What happens next or can I tell you?
I’ll explain it anyway, but I can do it a little later.

1 Like

Well, i will confess i don‘t fully understand which circumstances lead to an invitation to the partner program. The facer crew will have their reasons but it‘s not up to us to judge about it. I know that the facer teams observes all promising designer. Maybe it‘s technic skills, individuality, team ability and overall behaviour at the community… but i do know that it‘s not a sign of good style to kick asses of the partner designers. I am with you that the invitation text should be overhauled, because fullfilling the parameters doesn‘t lead automatically to partnership. I can understand the frustration not to be invited but there are a lot possible ways to react. Aggression only brings troubles instead of helping to cross the finish line. BTW: I don‘t feel any better than all others, partner or not. We all should focus on the one thing we all have in common: having fun while creating watch face gems.
The things i posted here in this thread were only to give some (hopefully helpful) explanations and some assisting advice.

2 Likes