Steps not showing on Facer watch faces

On my facer watch faces, the steps are always 0, but when I got into the google fit app, it says the real count. How can i get the real count on the watch face?

5 Likes

Did you ever get an answer to this?

I am having this problem on every face I select…steps are always 0 but are correct in Google Fit?? Tried turning off/on Bluetooth and restarting watch. All faces are doing the same :pensive::thinking:

I am using Huawei watch 2 2018, and on my watch facer faces it always shows 0 steps counts, while on stock faces it always shows correct steps count. I don’t know how to sync watch facer, so it shows the step count then. Please help

2 Likes

Don’t worry…It’s not anything you are doing wrong. It seems the step count is not working on most Facer faces with watches using Google Fit/Wear OS. Keep checking the main page of the forum for updates! Hopefully they will get it fixed soon! :blush::+1:

1 Like

Same problem

Hi all! This is now fixed in Facer 5.1.5. More info here: [FIXED] Step counter not working on WearOS watches

I’m still having this issue with all Facer displays on my Samsung Watch 4 classic, as well as calories burned and active time also showing zero on all displays. Any help?

1 Like

I have upgraded to 5.1.8, but it still doesn’t work.i am using samsung watch4.

i have the same issue. I even allowed everything in permissions, restarted, updated, deleted. Everything else works, but not steps.

I am on a Samsung Classic 4 and mine were working 2 days ago but now it’s not even working on other watch face apps. The system “Samsung Health” still shows my steps. Could It be a Samsung issue?