Weather icon at night

Hi

How can I set the weather icon to be changed automatically from a day icon to a night icon?

change from
Few Broken-day

to

Few Broken Night

automatically at night

2 Likes

Estou lutando pra conseguir fazer isso também mas, nem achei imagem desse tipo na sequência
correta… vamos lutandi!!!

I’m struggling to be able to do that too, but I couldn’t even find an image of this type in the correct sequence…let’s fight!!!

Check the tutorial

3 Likes

Muito obrigado @tom.vannes salvei a mensagem que mandou do tutorial pra ver se consigo aprender como se faz…

Thank you very much @tom.vannes I saved the message you sent from the tutorial to see if I can learn how to do it…

1 Like

@tom.vannes…tenho usado os sites que tenho aqui mas, pela mudança nas traduções e, os que vi não eram gratuitos será que podia me indicar um?

@tom.vannes…I’ve been using the sites I have here but, due to the change in translations and the ones I saw weren’t free, could you point me to one?

That Tutorial Solved My problem

Many thanks

2 Likes

I have used the following method which I found in Facer Creator inspector mode of designers watch faces. This method is the easiest and it was a face by the very talented Tombot:

You first create 2 weather elements. The first one will be your day weather icons and the second one will be your night weather icons:

DAY TIME WEATHER ICONS – PLACE IN X POSITION: $#DISDAYTIME#==true?160:999$

NIGHT TIME WEATHER ICONS – PLACE IN X POSITION: $#DISDAYTIME#==false?160:999$

(THE 16O IS THE X POSITION AND IS DEPENDANT ON WHERE YOU PLACE THE ICON).

I hooe that thus helps.

2 Likes